Heavy Vehicle Transportation
Medium and heavy-duty service trucks that are in need of transport typically cannot be shipped on a standard auto carrier. Utility trucks, dump trucks, cement mixers, step vans, modified lift trucks, first-responder vehicles and other service trucks extend beyond the height, weight, and length restrictions and, therefore, must be shipped on a flatbed carrier. Examples include:
Crane boom trucks
Dually and lifted service vehicles
Scott’s Heavy Haul manages the shipping of your specialized or modified vehicle:
- Securing the needed schedule and the required route
- Arranging for a flatbed that best fits your vehicle restrictions
- Managing logistics and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring adherence to federal and state transportation requirements.
- Obtaining and managing oversized/wide-load permits if required.
Across the city or across the country, Scotts Heavy Haul Transportation can get the transport you need, when you need it, and where you need it. Call now for personalized service from someone who really knows the business of heavy vehicle transportation.