Overland Freight Shipping Q & A
It’s our job to get your cargo from Point A to Point B safely. It is your job to make sure your shipment is packed for stability, strength, and to minimize movement. Here are a few tips:
- Use quality packing materials and use enough to ensure complete protection.
- Pack your product securely in each box – fill any space with packing material and leave no air. Tape each box closed.
- Stack boxes evenly on each pallet. Load heavier boxes on the bottom and make sure boxes do not overhang the pallet.
- Slide flat cardboard between rows to stabilize the structure.
- Secure entire load – shrink wrap perimeter securely, the more, the better.
Shipping your household items, from refrigerators to boxed items, is easy and routine. If your order meets our freight shipping requirements, your household freight can be shipped as easily as any.
- Does it meet our weight requirements for freight shipping?
- Can it be boxed and loaded on pallets or otherwise packaged for secure shipment?
- Is the pick-up location accessible by tractor-trailers? Or can you transport it to a location that is accessible by a tractor-trailer?