Construction site to construction site, storage yard to building site, farm equipment, buying or selling used bulky equipment at an auction transport – transporting heavy-duty vehicles takes specialized large vehicle shipping service.
Whether a small bulldozer or a massive crane, a single forklift or a fleet of pavers, shipping large construction and earthmoving equipment creates logistical, scheduling, safety, legal, and cost issues...
Scott’s Heavy Haul Transportation has the answers:
- Access to any trailer type: RGNs, stretchable flatbed, tiltbeds, lowboys, drop-decks, closed box, curtain sides, step decks, and more.
- Management of Permits: including escort vehicles, banners, travel restrictions, if required
- All safety requirements: per Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administrator
- Shipping of all heavy equipment: drilling & trenching, heavy hydraulics, timber, material handling, engineering equipment, tracked or wheeled such as:
Skid Steer Loaders
Motor Graders Backhoe
Wheeled Loading Shovels
Heavy Duty Pumps
- Construction Equipment:
Tunneling and Handling Equipment
Road Making Machines
Spraying and Plastering Machines
- Construction Support Vehicles:
- Material Handling Equipment:
Across town or across the country, Scotts Heavy Haul Transportation can get the transport you need, when you need it, and where you need it. Available 24/7 – give us a call today.