It’s our job to get your cargo from Point A to Point B safely. It is your job to make sure your shipment is packed for stability, strength, and to minimize movement. Here are a few tips:
- Use quality packing materials and use enough to ensure complete protection.
- Pack your product securely in each box – fill any space with packing material and leave no air. Tape each box closed.
- Stack boxes evenly on each pallet. Load heavier boxes on the bottom and make sure boxes do not overhang the pallet.
- Slide flat cardboard between rows to stabilize the structure.
- Secure entire load – shrink wrap perimeter securely, the more, the better.
The better you pack, the more likely your freight will arrive in excellent, undamaged condition.